Heaven


Conversation between Dad and Ilaria while the 2 are in the car.

"Dad, where is the heaven? Is it above or below the clouds?"

"... above. Yes, it is above the clouds.
But ... even if you go above the clouds by plane, you won't see it"

"Ah ..."

After a moment: "Dad, you'll go there before me."

(This was a statement, not a question, thus I detached a hand from the steering wheel and I made a scaramantic sign, which in such circumstances is always good)

"Well, yes, I hope so. Even if I tell you that I do not have such a hurry, I hope that happens in many years from now."

"Oh yes, because you are older than me and then you go first."

(...again...)

"Yes, I will go first."

"While you will be there, I'll be spending my time playing with my friends."

"Aaaaahhhhhh, look, we arrived, baby! (luckily!!!)".


Final Consideration # 1: what a beautiful innocence the children have! They do not live being terrorized by death as the adults.
Maybe because they do not know the life, yet?

Final Consideration # 2: how difficult it is to keep such a talk with a child without doing scaramantic signs?!?!?!

Final Consideration # 3: lucklily, we arrived! :-)))

0 commenti: